Fridays usually come with a lot of good feelings, so make sure you soak ‘em all up! If you want to end the week with a sense of gratitude and a positive mindset, these Friday affirmations will help you accomplish that.
Regardless of how your week played out, practicing these affirmations will close out the week on a positive note. It’s a great way to give yourself some “closure” and welcome the weekend with open arms!
Finishing the Week on a Positive Note
Using these Friday affirmations will help you end the week with a positive frame of mind. Whether your week was extremely challenging, super awesome, or somewhere in between, having a specific habit or ritual you do at the end of the week can be a mark of closure.
And especially if your week was a tough one, you could really use some positive affirmations! Instead of getting hung up on the setbacks and challenges you faced this week, these Friday affirmations will help you release any uncomfortable feelings and empower yourself for a better week next time!
I like to think of these Friday affirmations as a way to tell myself, “this week is over and done with. Now I can let go of the stresses I faced and fully enjoy my weekend!”
You definitely don’t want any negative feelings to seep into your fun/relaxing weekend. Affirmations can help you practice creating that divide between the work week and the weekend.
How to Make Affirmations Effective
Making the most out of your affirmations depends on you. To make them truly stick, you’ll want to practice your affirmations regularly. The more you practice them, the more you strengthen your positive self-talk while squashing your negative self-talk. You can speak, read, or write down the affirmations you choose.
I suggest adding affirmations to your morning or night routine so that you get a little positive brain-training in each day. You can bookmark these Friday affirmations so you know exactly what to focus on each Friday.
And for the other days of the week, find some applicable affirmations that really speak to you. Check out my other affirmations below for some inspo!
More Affirmations You’ll Love
45 Friday Affirmations to End the Week Positively
Happy Friday Affirmations
- I just showed myself that I can make it through any week.
- I am choosing to close out this week on a positive note.
- I am beginning and ending this Friday with a strong sense of gratitude (grab my printable gratitude journal here to start feeling more grateful!)
- I can relax, let loose, and look forward to the weekend.
- I gave it my all this week, so this weekend I’ll be prioritizing rest and recharging.
- I am choosing to release the stresses I faced this week and live in the moment.
- I’m feeling calm, at peace, grounded, and secure.
- I inhale positive vibes and exhale stressors.
- I feel good about where I’m at in life, knowing that it’s exactly where I’m meant to be in this moment.
- Good things are happening all around me.
RELATED: 55 Happy Friday Journal Prompts
Friday Work Affirmations
- I am headed in the right direction.
- Even if this week wasn’t my best, I am on the steady road to success.
- I can always find and appreciate the little joys of my work day.
- I’ve come so far from when I first started working.
- I can breathe a sigh of relief after getting through this work week.
- The challenges I’ve faced this week at work will only empower me to grow.
- All of my problems have solutions.
- Everything I do today is enough.
- As I end this Friday, I am able to leave my work behind me.
- I’m able to reflect upon my experiences at work this week with gratitude.
Like positive affirmations? Get them as cards!
A physical reminder of positive vibes is even more effective for helping you stay grounded! Grab this deck of 40 printable affirmation cards and bring your affirmations to life. Use them as journal prompts, stick ‘em on your mirror for an everyday reminder, or get creative and turn them into a vision board or collage on your wall!
Positive Friday Affirmations
- I am leaning into the things that make me feel good this Friday.
- I’m able to see the good side of every situation.
- This weekend, I’ll ensure I make time for self care (weekend self care activity ideas here!)
- I am celebrating the highs and learning from the lows of this week.
- If I felt uncomfortably challenged this week, it won’t always be like this.
- Any stressors I faced this week are only temporary.
- I release all negative thoughts and feelings I had this week.
- I am letting go of any limiting beliefs I held this week.
- I am prioritizing my rest and peace.
- I won’t let mistakes define my work day or work week.
Friday Morning Affirmations
- I am soaking up the stillness of this morning.
- I am giving myself time to ease into the morning instead of rushing.
- I’m going to put an emphasis on practicing mindfulness as I go about my Friday morning.
- I feel charged and energized to tackle this last day of the work week.
- I am filled with optimism that today will be a good day.
- I can keep it all together knowing that today is Friday.
- I am blessed to have this day.
- I’m focused on what I can control and letting go of what I can’t.
- Each Friday I’m slowly progressing toward growth.
- Getting to Friday is a small win in itself.
- Today reminds me that I’m in charge of my life.
Funny Friday Affirmations
- I can finally be done with my week of faking adulthood.
- Now that it’s the weekend, I’m tossing all my productivity out the window.
- I’m using “but it’s Friday” as my excuse to do literally anything.
- Much better days are ahead of me. They’re called Saturday and Sunday.
Did any of these Friday affirmations speak to you? Which ones will you use to give you that little boost to make it to the weekend? Let me know in the comments!
More Affirmations and Prompts for Your Week
LIKE THESE FRIDAY AFFIRMATIONS? PIN THEM FOR LATER!
Last Updated on October 17, 2022