Last Updated on November 2, 2022
Do Thursdays feel annoying to you? I know it can’t just be me! You’re probably impatiently waiting around for Friday to be here, and it’s not here yet!
As you wait for your busy week to be over with, give these Thursday affirmations a try. You can’t change the clock and make Friday come any sooner, but you can find ways to see joy in the present moment that is a Thursday!
This is a good skill to use on any day of the week when you’re antsy for a certain day to come. You want to be able to ground yourself in the present moment and recognize the good that each day brings. Let’s try practicing this on Thursdays!
Why should you use Thursday affirmations?
On Thursdays, your tendency might be to groan and feel demotivated because it’s not quite Friday yet.
But instead of thinking like that, it’s a good idea to view Friday as the day to let loose a little bit, but to make Thursdays about reflecting on the progress you’ve made this week. This approach is helpful because it keeps your energy level high and will push you to make it to the end of the week.
As you keep that perspective in mind, also know that affirmations are a powerful tool to retrain your brain. Over time, your brain will start to choose positive inner dialogue instead of negative inner dialogue.
The more you practice affirmations, write them down, or speak them out loud, the more real they feel and the bigger an impact they will have on your mindset.
How to use affirmations effectively
Affirmations can be effective whether you speak them out loud, write them down, or read them slowly and intentionally. No matter the way you practice them, here are a few tips for making the most out of your Thursday affirmations.
- Choose just 3-5 affirmations from this list of Thursday affirmations that stand out to you so that you can narrow your focus.
- Pick a consistent time of day that always works for you. It will be easier to make affirmations a habit when you have the same routine each day.
- Believe in the affirmations. In order to fully absorb the meaning of the affirmation and make it work for you, you need to be able to believe this statement you are repeating.
- Fully immerse yourself in the affirmation by visualizing it. This is a powerful mindset tip because it will instill belief in your abilities and improve your confidence.
- Repetition is key. For affirmations to really stick, you’ll want to practice them regularly. Everyday is best, but practicing your affirmations 3-5 times per week will also be beneficial.
64 Thursday Affirmations for Boosting Your Mood at the End of the Week
Thursday Morning Affirmations
- I am in the home stretch of the week.
- Today makes me feel refreshed and recharged.
- I am exuding positive energy.
- I’ve made great progress so far this week.
- Today is just another day for fresh opportunities.
- I am shifting my attention to notice today’s little joys.
- I will move about my day with a sense of calm.
- I might face challenges today, but it’s nothing I can’t overcome.
- I am starting off this day with strong intentions.
- I feel unfazed by the little things that don’t add value to my day.
- I am waking up today with a strong sense of gratitude.
- I’ve got today under control and I’m able to let go of what I can’t control.
Thursday Affirmations for Work
- Today, I will prioritize checking in with myself and taking breaks when I need them.
- I’m going to keep up my streak of good energy and stay on top of my tasks.
- I bring a lot of value at work.
- I am well respected and thought highly of.
- Little setbacks will not affect my positive attitude.
- I am making so many great strides.
- I am worthy both inside and outside of my work.
- I value and protect my work-life balance above all else.
- I feel focused and guided today.
- I am beaming with inspiration.
- I am strong and capable.
- I’m exactly where I’m meant to be at this point in the week.
- I feel fueled and ready to tackle this work day.
Like positive affirmations? Get them as cards!
A physical reminder of positive vibes is even more effective for helping you stay grounded! Grab this deck of 40 printable affirmation cards and bring your affirmations to life. Use them as journal prompts, stick ‘em on your mirror for an everyday reminder, or get creative and turn them into a vision board or collage on your wall!
Funny Thursday Affirmations
- Life is better when I am laughing.
- I see the funny side of every situation.
- I don’t need to wait around until Friday when Thursday is awesome just as it is.
- I’m going to stop trying to make everyone happy. I’m not pizza.
- If I was able to believe in Santa Claus for 10 years, I can believe in myself for at least 5 minutes.
- Someday everything will make sense, but for now I’m going to laugh at the confusion and keep going.
- I’m never going to let anyone waste my time twice.
- I am thankful for all the problems I don’t have.
- I’m going to stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think about what could go right.
- The best way to appreciate my job is to imagine myself without one.
Thursday Positive Quote Affirmations
- I am endlessly grateful for what I have, and I only have more on the way.
- This Thursday is filled with abundance.
- Practicing self-care toward the end of the week gives me immense reward.
- I choose to live in the present moment and enjoy every second.
- Today, I will make time for something that makes me happy.
- I inhale confidence and exhale negativity.
- Everything in my life is slowly falling into place whether I see it or not.
- I am deserving of a stress-free content life.
- I am keeping my eyes open to change and growth.
- I deserve the right to chase my dreams and achieve my goals.
- I am filled with confidence today.
- I am already everything that I need to be today.
- I am attracting all the good things today.
- I can relax and enjoy life knowing that I am being guided.
- Any stress that I encounter today is only temporary and will pass
- Today is just another chance to begin again.
Powerful Thursday Affirmations
- I have the power to change anything in my life that isn’t in alignment with my values.
- I have the mindset of someone who wins at everything they do.
- I am confident in my ability to attract good things.
- I am great at making good decisions.
- I feel firm in my priorities.
- Thursday is a great day to use my abilities.
- Today I am going to shine.
- I am always thinking in terms of abundance.
- I choose to always make the best out of my life.
- I am committed to all the things that keep me on track to where I want to be.
- I have a strong sense of determination and I don’t give up easily.
- Whatever life brings me, I am able to get through it successfully.
- I deserve self respect and to love myself unconditionally.