This post contains affiliate links and I may receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you sign up or purchase products or services mentioned. Read the full disclosure here.
Woohoo, it’s Saturday! 🎉 The weekend is always a good cause for celebration, so let’s kick it off the right way with these Saturday affirmations!
Saturdays can certainly be busy and filled with fun, but we also want to make sure we’re making time for self care, relaxation, and rest. For most of us, Saturdays are a break from our busy work week and the most opportune time for wiggling some rest into our routine.
It can be so easy to forget about yourself and the time you deserve to take for YOU! These Saturday affirmations serve as a good reminder not to neglect your own self care in the chaos of it all.
If you’re ready to prioritize your wellbeing, boost your mood, and feel good all weekend long, let’s dive in!
Turning Average Saturdays Into Self Care Saturdays
If your to-do list always turns out to be a mile long on weekends, don’t fret! You can still strike the right balance of getting things done and supporting yourself by taking time for self care.
Finding moments of slowness during Saturday is quite frankly a must. You’ve been a busy bee all week long and you’ve got to find the time to pause somewhere so you don’t run the risk of burning out.
Among all the chores and catch-up you’re playing this weekend, see where you can fit in an hour or two (or maybe just 30 minutes?) of uninterrupted time that’s all for you and you alone.
And it can be super simple too! Self care on Saturdays can look like a nice bubble bath on Saturday night, a quick breakfast out with a good friend, or a 15-minute brain dump in a journal to get all your thoughts out of your head.
Self care is more do-able than you think, even on the busy days. If you need some ideas to get you going, my post on 25+ Ultimate Self Care Weekend Ideas for Unwinding has you covered! At the very least, the Saturday affirmations in this post will also serve you well to practice.
How to Practice Affirmations Effectively
Now, just how do you go about using affirmations in a way that actually makes them stick? Well, repetition and habit is key.
Studies have shown that the more you practice using affirmations, the more they re-train your brain to acquire a positive mindset.
Think about anything else you do in life: the more you do it, the more it becomes second-nature. Positive affirmations are no different.
If you’re someone who struggles with a harsh inner critic, affirmations can help you get away from negative self talk and gravitate toward positive self talk! So long as you do them regularly. I suggest repeating 3-5 affirmations every single day for best results.
55 Saturday Affirmations for the Best Weekend Ever
Ready to jump into feeling your very best this Saturday?! Browse through these Saturday affirmations and write down the ones that you need to hear most for your self care this weekend!
Happy Saturday Affirmations
- This Saturday WILL be a good one.
- I am so eager and blessed to see another weekend.
- My hard work this week has paid off and brought me to where I am right now in this moment.
- I am exuding joy and happiness.
- I can make this weekend look exactly the way I want.
- I will prioritize balance this Saturday.
- I am honoring all of my needs this Saturday.
- I deserve some uninterrupted time to myself no matter what is on my schedule.
- I am extremely grateful that the weekend is here.
- I am noticing and appreciating the health I currently have.
- I give myself permission to spend my Saturday in a way that supports me.
- I am allowed to say “no” and enforce my boundaries.
- My top priority is myself.
Want to get into using affirmations EVERY day of the week?
A physical reminder of positive vibes is even more effective for improving your mindset! Grab this deck of 40 printable affirmation cards and bring these affirmations to life.
Use them as journal prompts, stick ‘em on your mirror for an everyday reminder, or get creative and turn them into a vision board or collage on your wall! Any way you choose to use them will help you feel more thankful this Thanksgiving.
Positive Saturday Affirmations
- I am releasing all of the things that drain my energy.
- I am making space in my life for peace, slowness, and calm.
- Self care isn’t selfish, it’s necessary!
- Filling my cup first is necessary before I can best fill the cups of others.
- I am allowed to rest.
- I am nurturing my mental health, physical health, and all other areas of my wellness.
- Investing in myself makes for a worthwhile investment.
- I can thrive much more when I am at a place of fulfillment and content.
- Life is allowed to be a mix of rest, fun, leisure, and work.
- Each day, I am building better habits.
- I can relax and breathe a sigh of relief knowing that everything will work out for me.
- I surrender all anxieties and conflict and can rest easy knowing the universe has my best interest in mind.
- I am planting myself firmly in this moment and can avoid ruminating on the past or worrying about the future.
Saturday Morning Affirmations
- I am waking up this Saturday morning feeling energized, rested, and hopeful.
- It is okay to start my mornings slower on the weekends than I do during the week.
- Today, I am welcoming abundance into my life.
- Every move I make today will be intentional in some way.
- I deserve good things to happen to me today.
- I am exactly where I am meant to be in this moment.
- I have all the materials I need to make today a beautiful one.
- It feels good to know that this current moment is so far away from Monday.
- Saturdays are the best time to just chill and let go.
- I am getting one step closer to my truest self every day.
- I am attracting only positivity this Saturday.
- I am releasing any and all stressors on this day.
- I am completely 100% carefree.
- A little “laziness” is perfectly fine!
Could your mental health use some support? Affirmations are great, but you’ll find the most benefit if you pair them with therapy. Talking to an online therapist can really help you out. It’s helped me tremendously! I always recommend Online Therapy because it’s a comprehensive, effective online therapy toolkit at an affordable monthly cost. Get 20% off your first month with the link below!
Affirmations for the Weekend
- This weekend is mine for the taking.
- I can make the most of this weekend no matter the circumstances.
- I deserve to have a relaxing, fulfilling weekend filled with joy.
- I am able to ground myself completely in this moment without worrying about next week.
- This weekend is for getting more in tune with myself and my needs.
- Saturdays are happy days.
- I trust that I am on the right path for my needs.
- I will seek out quality time with the people I care about.
- I am satisfied with the way my weekend is going.
- Weekends are there to help me recharge and feel my best.
- I am so grateful for this opportunity to break away from my weekly routine.
- I am open to healing this weekend.
- My mind is open to all possibilities and abundance.
- I can get through anything this weekend may throw my way.
- My life is beautiful and not something I need to escape from.
RELATED: 55 Happy Friday Journal Prompts
Why Should You Use Saturday Affirmations?
Now you know the “how,” so let’s tackle the “why!”
By practicing these Saturday affirmations, you’ll feel less overwhelmed, frustrated, and stressed when the weekend hits. Spending just a few minutes to speak, read, or write down these affirmations will help you feel grounded, calm, and capable!
We could all use the opportunity to slow down and be mindful of the words we’re telling ourselves. We really can be our own worst critic, so by replacing that negative self talk with positive self talk, you can make a huge difference in your self esteem and overall mood!