65 Sunday Affirmations to Regenerate Before a Big Week
This post contains affiliate links and I may receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you sign up or purchase products or services mentioned. Read the full disclosure here.
Last Updated on October 20, 2022
No more ending the weekend in a state of dread over Monday! These Sunday affirmations are here to help you live in the moment and soak up every little positive thing Sunday has to offer.
They say “if you stress too much about something before it happens, you basically put yourself through it twice.” Don’t let this be you! Worrying too much about next week’s agenda takes you away from enjoying what’s right in front of you.
These Sunday affirmations are here to ground you, calm you, and center you before a big week. Or any week of yours! Shifting yourself into a calm and controlled mindset will alleviate the stresses you might normally face before the work week.
Shaping Your Sunday Around Self Care
Sundays are this strange in-between time at the end of a weekend and before the work week. You might be unsure of the best way to structure your Sunday to prepare you for the week ahead while also using it as a day of rest.
The best course of action is to make at least some time for self care on your Sunday. If you have a busy day cut out for you, even just doing one act of self care for 30 minutes will help you regenerate before you dive into next week!
These Sunday affirmations are the perfect quick and easy solution to incorporating a little self care on Sundays. They really don’t take much time, but they can make all the difference in your mindset.
If you know the “Sunday scaries” all too well, practicing affirmations can put you at ease and remind you that you CAN tackle whatever next week throws your way! You can start by choosing just 3 affirmations from this list of Sunday affirmations, sitting some place quiet and comfy, and writing or reading the affirmations out loud slowly and intentionally.
65 Sunday Affirmations to Get You Ready for Your Week
Browse through these Sunday affirmations for a variety of encouragement for things like positive Sunday affirmations, self care Sunday affirmations, Sunday morning affirmations, Sunday night affirmations, and Sunday gratitude affirmations! Zone in on anything you want to focus on today!
Positive Sunday Affirmations
- I am ready to enter this week with a positive mindset.
- I don’t need to stress about the week ahead, I can feel at ease.
- I always get through every week, so the next one is no different!
- I release anything that held me back last week.
- I’m letting go of anything that didn’t serve me as I step into next week.
- Happiness is in my hands this Sunday.
- I am exuding peace, calm, and groundedness.
- I’m going to feel guided as I go about next week.
- I am exactly where I need to be in this present moment.
- Today, I’m going to do what’s best for me.
- I’m allowed to say no to anything that doesn’t contribute to my positivity.
- I’m allowing myself to do what is right for me.
- I am bigger than my fears.
Self Care Sunday Affirmations
- Sunday is the day I most deserve to prioritize rest and self care.
- I’m committing to taking care of myself and honoring my needs.
- I deserve to take it easy today.
- I deserve to be my number one priority.
- I’m allowed to say no to anything that threatens my wellbeing.
- Sunday is a good day to prioritize balance.
- I can rest easy knowing that everything I need will come at exactly the right time.
- I am on a journey, and I am a work in progress, and that is okay.
- I release all my worries and choose to trust.
- I am capable of getting through challenges.
- It’s 100% okay to put myself first.
- I’m choosing a life of happiness, slowness, balance, and love.
- I’m choosing to take care of both my body and mind today.
RELATED: 25 DIY Self Care Kit Ideas That Are Simple & Soothing
Enjoy positive affirmations like these? Get them as cards!
A physical reminder of positive vibes is even more effective for helping you stay grounded! Grab this deck of 40 printable affirmation cards and bring your affirmations to life. Use them as journal prompts, stick ‘em on your mirror for an everyday reminder, or get creative and turn them into a vision board or collage on your wall!
Sunday Morning Affirmations
- I greet the morning with gratitude and happiness.
- I’m so lucky to be experiencing Sunday right now.
- I’m taking time for myself this Sunday morning.
- I am looking forward to what today has in store for me.
- I’m focusing on moments of slowness as a nice break from my fast-paced week.
- Today will be an even better day than the one before.
- I am choosing to make the most out of my Sunday.
- After my busy week, I’ve earned some time to rest and relax.
- I relax easy knowing I’ve done my part this week. I did enough.
- I am freeing myself from the anxiety that bogs me down.
- I still have the whole rest of today to enjoy my weekend.
- Today, I deserve to recharge.
- My upcoming week will be a blessing.
RELATED: Morning Journal Prompts: 12 Prompts to Kickstart Your Day
Sunday Night Affirmations
- I’m determined to have an easygoing, restful night.
- I’m setting myself up for success by “setting and forgetting” my plan for tomorrow.
- I feel prepared for the start of a new week.
- I am going to stay in the moment of this Sunday night instead of living in the future of tomorrow.
- Tomorrow is a new chance to work on my goals, but right now is a time to relax.
- I can get through difficult things.
- I am safely letting go of all my fears.
- I can sleep well and rest easy knowing the Universe/God/etc. has my best interest in mind.
- Tonight is a time for rejuvenation.
- I am safe and protected.
- As I fall asleep, I ease into a quiet mind.
- I am welcoming the abundance of good that next week will bring me.
- I’ve got everything covered.
RELATED: 15 Bedtime Journal Prompts to Ease Into the Night
If you sincerely dread the week ahead, you’re not alone. Affirmations are helpful coping tools, but you’ll find the most benefit for your mental health if you pair them with therapy. Talking to an online therapist can really help you out. It’s helped me tremendously! I always recommend Online Therapy because it’s a comprehensive, effective online therapy toolkit at an affordable monthly cost. Get 20% off your first month with the link below!
Sunday Gratitude Affirmations
- I am so grateful for everything that happened and will happen today.
- I’m grateful for everything I’m being brought this Sunday.
- I appreciate all that I have.
- I’m grateful for a peaceful weekend.
- I am grateful for the wonderful week ahead of me.
- I feel capable and empowered to tackle next week.
- I’m grateful for a fresh new start and a chance to make things happen.
- I’m going to meet the goals I have set out for myself and I feel supported in doing so.
- I extend my gratitude even to the littlest of things that bring me joy.
- I am grateful that I get the chance for new beginnings.
- I’m grateful for the health and energy I have to take on every new week.
- I am thankful for my growth and how far I’ve come in my journey.
- I’m tuning in my focus to all the blessings in my life.
RELATED: 40 Helpful and Refreshing Morning Gratitude Journal Prompts
Final Thoughts on these Sunday Affirmations
If you’re DONE with being stressed on Sunday nights, these Sunday affirmations are just the thing to help you focus on today instead of tomorrow. Choose just a few that resonate with you to write down in a journal, speak out loud, or read over and over and really absorb.
If you practice this routine every Sunday, you’ll feel much more prepared and at ease for whatever you have coming up next week!
More Affirmations and Prompts to Support Your Week
Sunday Journal Prompts: 7 Prompts to Rest and Reset
60 Monday Journal Prompts to Start Your Week With Intention
Friday Affirmations: 45 Affirmations to Close Out the Week
75 Wednesday Affirmations for Work to Fight the Midweek Slump
55 Saturday Affirmations for a Balanced Weekend