Hey there! My name is Alexa Davis. I am based in Champaign, Illinois but grew up primarily in San Diego, as well as Las Vegas. Big city life was never really my thing. As a result, I found myself moving to the Midwest in August 2020 for a breath of fresh air!
“Ambitiously Alexa” is a personal development blog with the intent to help you improve your productivity, lifestyle, and mental health. As a Psychology B.A., mental health is something I am passionate about. I hope that my experiences help you in your journey to self-improvement!
Whether it’s managing daily stresses, learning how to make time for what matters to you, or preparing for a major life event, my goal is to provide you with helpful information (anecdotal and from research) to guide you along.
More on Me:
• I received my Bachelor’s of Applied Arts and Sciences in Psychology from San Diego State University in August 2020–graduated a year early because I kind of liked taking a LOT of classes!
• My favorite topic in psychology is psychopharmacology (the effect drugs have on mood, sensation, thinking, and behavior) and mental health in general
• I enjoy dancing, reading self-help books, watching cringey reality shows, and traveling
• I love launching creative projects (like this!) as an outlet for expression
• My favorite place in the world that I have visited so far was Vancouver, Canada. My dream destination would be Iceland!