Last Updated on January 29, 2023
We could all use a little more laughter in our lives. With our day-to-day routines being so focused and serious all the time, it’s healthy to kick back and view your life through a different, happier perspective. I know I can get so sucked up in the hustle and bustle that I flat out forget to take it easy and just laugh!
Whether you’re in need of some humor at work, or maybe to boost your self esteem, or to fit some sarcasm and wit into your day, these funny positive affirmations are perfect to use whenever you need a fun little pick-me-up!
Funny Affirmations Are Important. Here’s Why!
Humor is a powerful way to cope with stressful situations. Using humor can help dampen the negative effects of stress and simply make you feel good! Laughter can even improve your problem-solving skills and allow you to navigate challenges through a different lens.
Maybe positive affirmations are something you struggle with. Maybe you’re new to them and they just don’t feel quite right yet. If that’s the case, using funny positive affirmations can ease you into the practice of affirmations and self love.
Laughter is amazing for lightening the load of otherwise uncomfortable or difficult situations. And let’s face it, achieving self love and confidence is no easy feat. Reciting silly, funny affirmations can also take some pressure off you when facing high-stakes situations, like a job interview or daunting exam.
By using these funny positive affirmations, you can lift your spirits and shift your mindset surrounding those everyday struggles we all face!
60 Funny Positive Affirmations for Self-Esteem, Confidence, and Happiness
Short Funny Positive Affirmations
- Laughter can make me feel better in any bad situation.
- I can look back on my worries and laugh.
- I’ll always find a way to make things fun.
- I don’t need to take life so seriously.
- Humor is healing and for that I am grateful.
- Laughter has created strong bonds in my life.
- I welcome more smiling, laughter, and joy into my life.
- I will laugh more and stress less.
- Whatever I do, I’ll do it for the fun of it.
- Let’s do what we love, and a hell of a lot of it.
- I can see the funny side to every situation.
- I don’t cross oceans if someone won’t even cross a puddle for me.
- I attract all the right people and ward off the wrong ones.
- I’m always full of funny ideas.
- Life is always better when I’m laughing.
Funny Sarcastic Affirmations
- Self-deprecating humor is so not it.
- I’ll never be afraid of getting smile lines.
- I can’t make everyone happy, I’m not pizza.
- It’s okay if people don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste.
- My sense of humor is the best sense of humor.
- No way am I ruining a good day by thinking about a bad day from yesterday.
- It’s never too late to get your shit together.
- Even when you don’t think you got it, you probably do.
- I’ll surround myself with chocolate ice cream, not negativity.
- I’m only going to worry about loving myself, not about whether or not other people love me.
- I sure am thankful for all the troubles I don’t have.
- I’m never letting someone waste my time twice.
- Maybe money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy good tacos and that’s basically the same thing.
- A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset.
- I’m putting my positive pants on.
- Bad vibes don’t go with my outfit.
Your funny, amazing self deserves to attract allllll the good things! Grab these affirmation cards to do it.
Lucky Girl Syndrome: The belief that you are the luckiest girl in the world, thus creating a mindset where good things come to you easily, always.
This deck of 32 affirmation cards based on “lucky girl syndrome” will help you…
Funny Positive Affirmations for Work
- My to-do list has no room for negativity today.
- It’s not a bad day, it’s a bad moment that can be turned around by laughing.
- If I get the opportunity to make someone happy, I’ll take it.
- Even when it feels like I’ll never get over it, I will.
- Everyone makes me happy in some way. Some when they enter work, some when they leave.
- My mistakes aren’t worth losing sleep over.
- I’m not letting idiots ruin my day today, or any day.
- Work like you don’t need the money to pay for your student loans.
- I’m waking up and working as if I’m destined for the Forbes 30 under 30 list.
- I’m working until my bank account looks like a phone number.
- People who talk behind my back are behind me for a reason.
- I’ll strive for progress, not perfection.
- It’s a good day to have a good day.
- Self-comparison is the thief of joy.
Funny Positive Affirmations for Self-Esteem
- My problems aren’t as big as they seem when I see the humor in them.
- I am funny and positive.
- I make others laugh.
- I’m great at making jokes.
- My positivity is infectious.
- Being a funny person comes easy to me.
- People see me as a light-hearted, funny person.
- I am a beaming light of joy.
- I’m able to laugh at myself.
- I don’t have time to worry, I’m too busy being a boss ass bitch.
- I don’t need to worry if others laugh at me because laughter isn’t a problem.
- I’m just being my unapologetically hilarious self.
- I might be too much to some people, but I’m enough for me.
- If I could believe in Santa Claus for 10 years, I can believe in myself for 5 minutes.
- I’m creative enough to make light out of anything.
How to Use Funny Positive Affirmations
Positive affirmations, in most contexts, are usually more of a serious thing. This can make them feel awkward or intimidating to those who are new to practicing affirmations. If being vulnerable isn’t your strong suit, don’t worry! That’s exactly where these funny positive affirmations come in.
The best benefit about these light-hearted funny positive affirmations is that they may feel more authentic to you than other types of affirmations.
If they come off as cheesy, that’s totally fine, because they’re meant to be silly anyway! This makes funny affirmations so much easier to warm up to.
When using these funny positive affirmations, remember to…
- Keep an open mind
- Make the affirmations specific to you and your struggles
- Choose affirmations that make you feel comfortable and confident
- Speak your affirmations slowly, taking in the meaning behind them
- Accept your emotions as they come. Don’t worry if you aren’t “snapping out of it” right away.
- Repeat the affirmations regularly, ideally every day for best results.
For these funny positive affirmations to really work their magic, it’s important to make them a priority and a habit. Working them into your routine daily, repeating them regularly, and remembering to recite them throughout the day when a negative thought arises are all essential!
Final Thoughts on Funny Positive Affirmations
Humor is incredibly healing. Positive affirmations are incredibly impactful on the mindset. So as you can imagine, mixing the two together results in better mood, relief from stress, and unstoppable self-confidence.
Give these funny positive affirmations a try and see for yourself! Choose a few from this list, repeat them every day for a week, and really absorb the meaning behind them. You’ll likely notice a difference in how positive you feel, which is precisely the goal!