76 Career Affirmations for Powerful Growth In Your Job
Last Updated on April 17, 2023
In a career slump? These career affirmations are here to boost your job interview confidence, guide your career change, and improve your money mindset!
Ever second guess yourself and wonder if you have what it takes to land your dream job, change career paths, or do work you enjoy?
Well, you absolutely do! You might just need a little shift in your mindset to drive you to take action. That’s what these career affirmations are all about.
Repeating career manifestation affirmations on a regular basis will give you the confidence you need to just go for it already and chase the job you really wish you had.
Why stay stuck somewhere you’re unhappy? There’s so much more out there waiting for you if you align both your mindset and your efforts to aid in your success. Mindset is the first place you should start, so let’s dive into these positive and uplifting dream career affirmations!
This post is all about career affirmations for success.
What’s a career affirmation?
You may be familiar with the term “positive affirmation,” which is a short phrase you can speak or write to reinforce a positive idea. A career affirmation is exactly that, but specific to your professional life. This includes your career choices, your skills and abilities, and overall success.
Career affirmations build your confidence to get you in the right mindset for securing a job, improving your work life, or changing careers. Whether you want to start a business, move up the corporate ladder, or something else entirely, you want to be your #1 first line of self-support. Being your own cheerleader, if you will.
Cultivating a positive mindset through career affirmations helps to lessen self doubt, makes you feel more capable, and will ultimately aid your professional life. When you feel confident about what you do and the path you’re going after, you unlock so much more potential!
The career affirmations in this post are here to help you with exactly that!
What can career affirmations do for me?
Aside from brightening your mindset and helping you feel more confident about your career endeavors, using career affirmations can give you clarity about what you want out of your career.
It can also help you stay disciplined to persevere when you encounter bumps in the road.
For example, as a blogger, views to my website can ebb and flow. In January 2022, for example, (think: New Year’s–when people get most amped up about self-improvement), I hit 20,000 monthly page views for the first time! Only for it to dip to about half that when January came to a close.
I could let that get the best of me, or I could keep persevering, knowing that I have plenty of opportunities ahead of me to grow so much more.
As I revise this blog post in April 2023, my blog traffic has seriously BOOMED since that little pitfall. If you want to start a blog yourself (and learn from my mistakes so you don’t make the same ones!) you’ve gotta read my beginner’s guide on how to start your own blog that makes money.
I took another blogging course, decided to revamp my strategy, and plan for new products to create. But that’s just half of the equation. Affirmations were the other half. If I didn’t make use of career affirmations and remind myself that I can do this, I would have serious issues with self doubt that would impact my dream of creating a successful blog/business.
Let that be a lesson that mindset is everything, so career affirmations are integral to your career success!
76 Career Affirmations for All Things Jobs, Money, Interviews, Career Change & More!
Pin these affirmations for later so you don’t forget about them!
Career Manifestation Affirmations
- I am capable of securing any job I set out to secure
- I deserve to follow my passions and fight for a career I’ll enjoy.
- I control my job search, it does not control me!
- I am a great asset and anyone would be lucky to work with me.
- I am worthy of the job of my dreams.
- Doors are opening for me.
- I always achieve my goals, and securing my dream job is no different.
- Being successful at work comes easy to me.
- I am determined and driven.
- I know the perfect job is out there for me.
- My energy attracts the right career opportunities to me
- Even though looking for the right job can be difficult, the reward is so much greater than the challenges.
Want to set better goals you’ll actually achieve so that you can land your dream job? Grab my (free!) printable goal planner below!
RELATED: 60 Journal Prompts to Find Your Purpose When Stuck
Affirmations for Job Success
- I don’t always have to know where I am going to be on the right path and be working with purpose.
- It’s okay to change my mind–no career has to be set in stone.
- I am not stuck in any one career field.
- My commitment to myself is most important of all. I, and my mental health, come first.
- It’s okay if things are moving slower than expected because my long term success is what really matters.
- I have the skills necessary to level up in my career.
- I am not my career. A career is only something that I do. It is one part of my life.
- Every day is a learning opportunity.
- I trust in the process.
- If I don’t get the “perfect” job, then it wasn’t perfect for me. There’s something better waiting for me.
- I need time to grow, and that’s completely fine.
RELATED: 65 Affirmations for Female Entrepreneurs
Affirmations For Career Change Toward Your Dream Job
- I am in control of my career’s journey, and if I want to change careers, I absolutely can.
- I can adapt well to a change in my career.
- Life is too short to settle for a job I’m unhappy with. I deserve the best.
- I can chase any career I set my mind to.
- If others try to discourage me from changing careers, I pay them no mind because I know what’s best for me.
- It’s my time and I’m ready for the next step in my career.
- If I am unhappy in my current job, I will just view it as a stepping stone.
- I am creating my dream career.
- I can try many different careers until I find the one that fits me.
- I can decide for myself which type of career is best suited for me.
- I don’t need to stick to the status quo. I am free to do what’s unconventional if I’d like.
- I deserve a career that fulfills me.
- My perfect career opportunity is on its way to me.
Affirmations for Career Confidence
- I am highly skilled at what I do.
- I may be new to my career, but one day I will be highly skilled.
- I am a fast learner.
- I don’t need the approval of others, because I believe in my goals and know what I am working toward better than others do.
- I hold the power to change directions, overcome challenges, and demand my worth.
- I have so much to offer and contribute to my job.
- I produce valuable results.
- I am excited to be constantly developing my skills and knowledge.
- My ideas and talent are worth speaking up about and sharing!
- There is no failure, only setbacks that I can learn from and overcome next time.
- I am building my own career path that is right for me.
- There is so much that I bring to the table.
RELATED: 90 Journal Prompts for Manifesting Exactly What You Want
Affirmations for Job Interviews
- I am good at conveying my abilities to others.
- I am a natural at job interviews
- A job interview is a conversation just like any other.
- I am doing the best that I can under less than ideal pressure. (It’s hard to think of the perfect response on the spot! Props to you!)
- Interviewers find me well-spoken.
- Interviewers find me a memorable candidate.
- Interviewers can clearly see my capability.
- I am interviewing this company just as much as they’re interviewing me.
- I am great at making first impressions.
- Every interview brings me one step closer to my dream job.
- Every interview is a learning opportunity.
- I am confident and calm in my interviews.
Affirmations for Jobs and Money
- Money is not something that needs to cause me stress.
- I deserve a job that earns me enough money to rest easy at night.
- I deserve to work in a positive work environment.
- I don’t have to sacrifice my mental health for a toxic job just to earn enough money.
- Money flows to me easily and without stress or strain.
- I have a very high earning potential.
- My desired salary/income is 100% achievable.
- I radiate success and financial stability.
- I take steps everyday to ensure my financial stability.
- I am on the right path for this moment in my life right now.
- All confusion or uncertainties about my career will become clear in time.
- Life is not a race. I will achieve success on the timeline that is right for me.
- My net worth will only grow with time.
- I am creating a wealthy, prosperous life for myself.
- I am hardworking and deserving of the money I earn.
- I attract all the right opportunities for success and money in my life.
Enjoy positive affirmations like these? Get them as cards!
A physical reminder of positive vibes is even more effective for boosting your self love! Grab this deck of 40 printable affirmation cards and bring your affirmations to life. Use them as journal prompts, stick ‘em on your mirror for an everyday reminder, or get creative and turn them into a vision board or collage on your wall!
FAQs About Career Affirmations
How to use affirmations for career success
If you’re ever feeling stressed, lost, confused, or doubtful of yourself and where your career is headed, that is the best time to use career affirmations.
Whenever you catch yourself feeling that way, follow these steps to effectively practice your career affirmations:
- Sit or lay down in a comfortable position, preferably in a quiet space.
- Do a quick body scan, looking for any areas of tension. Release your neck, back, legs, or anywhere else that’s tense.
- From this list of affirmations, choose just one at a time to focus on.
- Once you’ve got that special affirmation in mind, close your eyes, visualize it, and take a nice deep breath in. Hold for the count of 5. Exhale.
- After exhaling, speak your affirmation out loud. Focus on the intent behind it and what it really means to you.
- Repeat as many times as you need with several different affirmations you need to hear most.
Be sure to browse through this post and pick the career affirmations specific to you and your goals. After practicing these, you’ll want to take it one step further and pair each affirmation with a goal or habit. This ensures that you’re putting action and intention behind the affirmation.
If your affirmations are all about feeling more confident in your interviews, make sure you also read up on interview tips to present yourself the way you’d like. Thoroughly prepare by reading up on the company. Review your resume and make connections as to how it relates to the role you’re interviewing for.
Remember, affirmations + action = success.
Do affirmations for job success work?
In an MRI study, individuals who used positive affirmations for success every day experienced more active brain function in the areas responsible for self-processing, indicating a positive shift in mindset.
Of course, at the end of the day, it’s all about the work you put into getting where you want to be with your career. But a positive mindset makes getting there so much easier. Get your mindset in a confident, motivating place, and your actions will have an easier time following!
Believe that you are capable, and it will go a long way in the success you achieve.
How do you manifest a career?
Manifesting, in this context, is essentially using visualization techniques to boost your career confidence. When you can clearly imagine yourself accomplishing your career goals, or imagine yourself finally having that “aha!” moment about your most ideal career path, you’re more likely to achieve it.
An easy place to start with this is right here, using these career affirmations from this post. You can write or print out the affirmations you’d like (feel free to take the ideas from this list!) and repeat them daily. I love to write and/or speak positive affirmations first thing in the morning because it sets the tone for my day and really helps me manifest my goals.
But you can also use these affirmations to manifest career success:
- Before getting out of bed
- As you drink your morning coffee
- Before you get out of your car (or turn on your computer) for the work day
- At your work desk during times of stress
- Just before an interview
- In bed before you go to sleep for the night
How long do career affirmations take to work?
First of all, be aware that affirmations alone won’t “fix” anything that you aren’t additionally putting the work into. If you’re expecting something to happen as a result of practicing affirmations, like getting that promotion, you’ve got to do the work to support what you’re saying.
If a promotion is something you’re dreaming of, you’ll see the best results when practicing career promotion affirmations and sharpening your skills, putting in consistent effort at work, etc.
Another must-do factor to help affirmations work is repetition. Repetition is a very important piece of the pie here. If you repeat career affirmations consistently, your mindset will inevitably shift to believe them to be true.
Depending on what exactly you’re trying to achieve in your career, the time it takes for affirmations to “work” will vary widely.
If you’re looking for that last little push to finally take action and start your own business, career affirmations may help you accomplish this sooner than if you didn’t practice them. If you’ve faced rejection from interview after interview, career affirmations might help you carry yourself with a little more confidence in future interviews and therefore help you secure a job faster.
It really all depends, but the positive impact is absolutely present! While you’re at it, make sure you’re challenging your limiting beliefs with these journal prompts.
This post was all about career affirmations for success.
More Affirmations You’ll Love
65 Affirmations for Female Entrepreneurs
30 Day Self Love Affirmations to Bump Up the Confidence
21 Affirmations for Setting Boundaries That Best Serve You
75 Affirmations for Mental Strength to Encourage You