Every entrepreneur, no matter how successful, knows that self doubt and fear comes with the territory. Creating a successful business is no easy feat, nor is it a guarantee. Needless to say, this can really do a number on your mindset and confidence!
While being an entrepreneur has its upsides like flexibility and freedom, you’ve really got to be checking in with yourself to manage your mental health and prevent burnout. Having good habits, like practicing these affirmations for entrepreneurs, makes you feel prepared to tackle everything you have going on!
Creating a career on your own terms is worth it
The lifestyle freedom you get out of being an entrepreneur is what makes this career path so attractive. If you’re a more independent person, you may view the autonomy and flexibility you get as extremely freeing.
You call the shots–your business is your own project to create as you please. You don’t have to stick to a rigid schedule with specific hours. You can tend to personal life as it comes up, while still being successful.
But that’s not to say being an entrepreneur comes without struggle. There can be a lot of internal struggles like feelings of self doubt, worries of succeeding, and uncertainty. You might be killing the game one month and experience a dip in engagement and sales the next. It can be unpredictable, but rewarding.
All in all, being an entrepreneur is worth it to create a life you love. But it’s important to maintain your self-esteem and empower yourself along the way. This is where affirmations for entrepreneurs come in to help!
Why affirmations are important for entrepreneurs
Let’s face the facts: the success of your business falls largely on you, the business owner. This fact can be an intimidating one! As a result, it can quickly feel like you traded your 9-5 for a 24/7 😅
Burnout is a very real possibility when it feels like your whole life revolves around your business and keeping a tight ship. Not only that, but if you’re in the early stages of your business, you might question your ability to “make it.” Insecurities and comparison can really make for a negative head space during this time.
If your self-talk is starting to look like, “I don’t know if I can do this,” “I feel behind,” or “I don’t know if this was the right choice,” affirmations can help you re-route those feelings of self doubt into a place of confidence and empowerment.
65 Positive Affirmations for Entrepreneurs
Looking for affirmations for entrepreneurs that will make you feel empowered? These affirmations will boost your business confidence!
- I am blessed with creative ability.
- I am a self-motivated, determined, and consistent person.
- I am a successful business owner.
- I am creating a successful business.
- My career is in my own hands.
- I get to focus on what I’m good at.
- I inhale confidence and exhale fear and doubt.
- I’m allowed to be a work in progress.
- I don’t need to get things perfect or right on the first try.
- I can always get back up.
- There is no rush, I can take things on my own timeline.
- I don’t need to second-guess my decisions.
- I am capable of making the right decisions.
- I can still meet my goals without burning myself out.
- I am always growing and so is my business.
- I am a strong leader.
- The challenges I face will only help my growth.
- I have a thriving business.
- I get to turn my expertise into income.
- Opportunities are everywhere around me.
- I let go of all my doubts and insecurities. I got this.
Want better success at sticking to your business goals? Grab my goal planner!
Struggle with making business goals and actually sticking to them? Unsure how to set goals that work in the first place? My printable goal planner alleviates all of that by helping you brainstorm, set, plan, AND effectively achieve the right goals for your personal and professional life! A must-have tool for growing your business!
Affirmations for Business Success
- I can balance both success and self care.
- Each day I am getting 1% closer to what I want to achieve.
- My passion and purpose for what I do drives me to do well.
- I won’t worry about the “right time,” because I am doing things at the right time.
- I invest in both myself and my business.
- I am amazing at organizing, delegating, and planning.
- I put in so much hard work that success is only inevitable.
- I feel energized to persevere.
- There are no failures, only setbacks.
- I get to learn from the setbacks I face.
- I am smart and intuitive.
- I’m able to make time for friends and family while still pursuing what I love.
- I am exceptional at what I do.
- I am creating a life I deserve to live.
- I don’t need to compare myself to others. Comparing myself to where I was at on day one shows me enough.
- I can make it through a wide range of successes and setbacks.
- The products/services I provide are what people truly need and appreciate.
- I am doing good, meaningful work.
- I am great at taking the initiative.
- I work with strong intention toward all my goals.
- My goals are allowed to grow and change just as my business does.
Affirmations for Female Entrepreneurs
- I am worthy of financial security.
- I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
- I am creating generational wealth.
- I enjoy having an optimistic outlook on my business.
- Nothing will get in my way of pursuing the business I care about.
- Others look to me for guidance.
- I am well-respected and I take pride in that.
- I am allowed to celebrate all of my business wins both big and small.
- I am resourceful and always looking for new solutions.
- I believe in myself and my ability to accomplish all my goals.
- I am able to help others through the work I do.
- I won’t feel guilty for honoring my breaks when I need them.
- Self care will always be my priority no matter how busy the seasons of my business get.
- I don’t know everything right now, and that’s okay!
- I am learning as I go, and that is also okay.
- I am focused and goal-oriented.
- I am worthy of the success that comes my way.
- I attract success and achievements.
- Instead of focusing on the worst that could happen, I ask myself what’s the best that could happen?
- All the lessons I’m learning along the way contribute to my efficiency.
- I am clear about all my goals.
- I am grateful for what I have now and what I will obtain with time.
- The hard work I’m putting in today will pay off sooner than I realize.
How can affirmations help?
The biggest benefit of affirmations for entrepreneurs is that practicing affirmations can re-train your brain to choose positive self talk over negative. The more you practice them, the more they become second nature and engrained in your inner dialogue.
So if week after week you see yourself struggling with confidence or feeling like you can’t manage everything you’re doing, affirmations can absolutely help! Incorporating some of these affirmations for entrepreneurs into your daily routine can really make an impact on the way you view yourself and your abilities.
How to use affirmations for entrepreneurs
I suggest choosing 3-5 of the affirmations for entrepreneurs on this list that really stick out to you. Identify which ones could benefit you and your current mindset the most.
Then, work them into your daily routine. Affirmations are the most effective when done regularly. So make them a habit by writing them down in a journal each night before bed, or speaking them to yourself in the mirror each morning.
And all you need is just a few minutes! Affirmations are a quick and easy way to work on improving your mindset and self esteem. And with your busy entrepreneurial lifestyle, quick and easy is important!
More Affirmations You’ll Love
LIKE THESE AFFIRMATIONS FOR ENTREPRENEURS? PIN THEM FOR LATER!
Last Updated on November 16, 2022