Last Updated on August 11, 2023
Hey, lucky girl! Wish luck came easier to you? Want more good things to flow your way? Then these good luck affirmations are just what you need to cultivate a mindset of good fortune!
Does it seem like everyone but you has all the luck? It might be the girls you see on Tik Tok that appear to live life on easy mode. It could be your friends that seem to find love, happiness, and success without too much resistance.
Whatever the case, it sucks to feel like everything works out for everyone else and never for us!
We may not be able to control our luck the way we’d like. But we DO have power over our perception and how much we open ourselves up to opportunity–which certainly plays a role in the idea of “luck” as we know it.
Wondering what that’s all about? Keep reading and I’ll explain!
Adopting the Lucky Girl Mindset: How to Make Good Luck Affirmations Work
“Lucky girl syndrome” is a concept that took social media by storm in early 2023. Here’s a recap in case you missed the memo:
Lucky girl syndrome: the belief that you are the luckiest girl in the world, thus creating a mindset where good things come to you easily, always.
When you affirm this frequently enough, it turns into a real, conditioned belief that results in better outcomes.
I still practice this concept in my daily life, well beyond the main peak of the hype. Here’s why!
When you walk through life with the belief that you are worthy of good luck, without needing to doubt the outcome, you pay more attention to the good that happens around you. You also exude a level of confidence that may further help you attract good luck!
What a powerful mindset that is! But I know you may be thinking, “how can repeating a few phrases really change your luck?” Are good luck affirmations really going to make you attract more good things?
Yes, they really do! Affirmations create a significant change in your mindset, self-talk habits, and self-concept. (Research even backs this up–with consistent practice, affirmations are known to retrain your brain to choose positive self-talk over negative.)
You’d be surprised how much of an impact an open mind can make–even on external factors like luck and attracting positive opportunities in your life.
Good luck affirmations are already powerful on their own, but pairing them with this “lucky girl mindset” will make those affirmations really work for you!
70 Powerful Good Luck Affirmations for Success and Prosperity
Want to transform your luck for the better? Practice these good luck affirmations and before you know it, you’ll truly believe it when you say, “I am lucky!” These affirmations will help you get out there and chase your goals with confidence. Whether it’s finding love, reaching success, or working toward good money and wealth, you’ll believe in yourself!
Don’t forget about these good luck affirmations! Pin ’em to come back later!
Affirmations for Good Luck and Fortune
- I trust that my intuition will lead me to the right place.
- I am a magnet for life-changing opportunities.
- I will achieve everything I care deeply about.
- My goals are well within my reach.
- Luck is drawn to me effortlessly.
- Every day, I am finding more evidence that I am lucky.
- I am open to receiving the abundance that my good luck brings me.
- Luck is right by my side on my journey to success.
- My luck is supporting me on my way to my dreams.
- Good luck flows to me with ease.
- My positive energy attracts all the good luck.
- The confidence I exude makes luck come my way without trying.
- I fully believe in my ability to possess good luck.
- Lucky breaks are 100% possible for me.
- My life is filled with unexpected instances of luck.
- I encounter luck that is far greater than I ever imagined.
- I radiate prosperity and success in everything I do.
- I am forever grateful to the luck I experience.
- I notice small examples of luck on a daily basis.
Lucky Girl Affirmations
- “I’m a lucky girl, and all good things come to me, flow to me, move through me.”
- I am simply the luckiest girl in the world.
- I am like a lucky charm!
- I look forward to each new day as an opportunity to see what luck may bring me.
- I trust the process and have faith that I will be guided to the good luck I deserve.
- My positive mindset makes good luck a true possibility.
- I am in the right place at the right time.
- I am exactly where I’m supposed to be right now.
- I attract joyful surprises and rewarding moments like a magnet.
- I have the power to go anywhere I want to in life.
- The world grants me endless opportunities to take myself in any direction I please.
- Everything works out in my favor.
- I am open and ready to embrace the luck that awaits me.
- I feel lit up with joy knowing that life has so much luck left to give me.
- Even if something feels like bad luck at the time, it always works out for my best interest.
- Every challenge results in me finding luck on my side.
- I trust that luck is working its magic, even when I can’t see it.
- The feeling of luck enables me to do anything I set my mind to.
- My luck protects me from harm and negative outcomes.
Don’t stop here! These lucky girl affirmation cards are even better because you can print ’em out and post ’em anywhere!
Lucky Girl Syndrome: The belief that you are the luckiest girl in the world, thus creating a mindset where good things come to you easily, always.
This deck of 32 affirmation cards based on “lucky girl syndrome” will help you…
I Am Lucky Affirmations
- I am a lucky star.
- I am a lucky soul, blessed with amazing possibilities.
- I am a vessel of luck.
- I am lucky in attracting happy coincidences.
- I am grateful for the luck that has guided me up to this point in my life.
- I am lucky to experience the memories that will last me a lifetime.
- I am lucky to have made it so far to get where I am.
- I am lucky to have been through all the things, both good and bad, that have led me to where I am meant to be.
- I am lucky to get to chase my dreams.
- I am lucky to have the resources I have.
- I am lucky to get to express myself any way I please.
- I am lucky to be able to change my life and be in control of my path.
- I am followed by good luck everywhere I go.
- I am lucky to see the blessings the universe shows me each day.
- I am lucky to be supported by everyone and everything in my life.
- I am lucky to have a bright, exciting future in store for me.
- I am lucky to have the ability to achieve such positive outcomes.
- I am lucky to have the potential for good luck all around me.
- I am lucky to have succeeded in the endeavors I’ve worked so hard for.
Good Luck Affirmations
- Luck is my ally, always there to hold my hand and guide me.
- I welcome luck with a grateful heart.
- My luck leads me toward greatness.
- I feel myself right in the flow of luck.
- I get to design my own reality filled with luck and success.
- I have big dreams and luck will be rooting for me to fulfill them.
- The road ahead is paved with luck.
- My trust in my good luck allows me to rest easy.
- I feel at peace knowing that everything will work out for me in the end.
- I feel luck surrounding me in every step I take.
- I believe that luck, along with hard work, can completely transform my life.
- My open mind makes luck so much easier to come by.
- I see the beauty of luck cross my path at every twist and turn.
How Do You Affirm Good Luck?
Good luck is all a mindset thing. When you work toward a more positive and optimistic mindset, you naturally tend to attract more favorable outcomes! The goal here is to create an atmosphere where luck can thrive.
If you want to affirm more good luck into your life, try the tips below!
How to Use Good Luck Affirmations Effectively
- Use specific, concrete affirmations – as you browse through these good luck affirmations, choose the ones that resonate most with you. But don’t stop there! You can absolutely tailor these to better match your goals and aspirations. Let’s say you really want this job you’ve had your eye on. Your good luck affirmation may be something like “As qualified as I am for this high-paying Marketing Director position, luck is on my side.”
- Be consistent – affirmations are never a “one and done” type of deal. Our minds don’t change so easily. They require consistent practice in order to see real changes in your self-talk, beliefs, and the outcomes they influence. Be sure to repeat your affirmations each day for best results.
- Don’t just wait, be proactive – affirmations are great for getting your mindset in the right place, but goals must always be paired with action if there’s something you’re pursuing. Luck often finds those who are putting in the work toward their dreams!
How Often Should I Repeat Good Luck Affirmations?
Consistency is more important than the amount of times you repeat your good luck affirmations. For example, spending 30 minutes focusing on them once a month is not going to be as effective as incorporating them into your daily routine–even if it’s in small bursts.
The best way is to add affirmations to your morning or night routine, spending 5-10 minutes repeating them and reflecting on them.
This way, you’re adding them to something you already do! Practicing on a daily basis also ensures that the message will be processed in your mind, thus making an impact on your self-talk.
May all good things come to you effortlessly!
Half the battle of luck is getting your mindset right! When you believe that good things can and do happen to you, you shift your perception and you will start to notice everything that works in your favor.
Even if you don’t believe in these good luck affirmations right now, make it your goal! Affirmations do their work best when you wholeheartedly believe in what you are saying. Visualize yourself obtaining whatever you’re working on right now. Make it a real event for yourself.
Remind yourself just how much you deserve to receive the things you strive for!
Get out there and chase your dreams, you lucky girl! 🍀