28 February Affirmations for Daily Positive Vibes
Last Updated on January 23, 2023
The last days of winter are upon us! This can be a relief if you always feel like February is a bit of a drag. It sure can be. The holidays are long gone, winter weather can become brutal, and there’s just not a whole heck of a lot going on in February.
Don’t fret, I got you! These February affirmations will lift your spirits regardless of your feelings this month. I’ve put together 28 daily positive affirmations for you to practice each day of February for a happier mindset as you tough out the last of this winter season.
What are positive affirmations?
Positive affirmations are uplifting statements that actually re-train your brain to believe what you want to achieve.
All too often, our minds get flooded with self-doubt to the point where negative self-talk becomes ingrained in our everyday vocabulary–-without even realizing it.
Positive affirmations, on the other hand, combat this. The more you intentionally practice speaking, reading, or writing positive affirmations, the more they train your self-talk to become positive until it’s second nature.
How can I use affirmations?
The possibilities are endless! You can speak affirmations in the mirror each morning, you can focus on the affirmation throughout a meditation session, or even use them as journal prompts to reflect on what the affirmation means to you.
But remember: just like how one workout won’t transform your body, one day of affirmations won’t transform your mind. Repetition is key, so work your affirmations into your daily routine for the best results.
The more tangible or “real” the affirmation is to you, the more impactful. One of the most effective ways to do this is by using affirmation cards.
I’ve made this deck of 40 printable affirmation cards exactly for this purpose! Seeing this visual reminder every single day by posting the cards around your house will really create the reinforcement of positive self-talk for you.
28 February Daily Affirmations for Every Day of the Month
Are you ready to make your February a positive, grateful, and encouraging month? Let’s dive into these daily February affirmations, deep February affirmations, and February affirmations for women as we get closer to spring time!
Daily February Affirmations
- I will lean into the slow aspects of winter: staying cozy, winding down, and taking time for myself.
- This month, I’ll be protecting my joy.
- This month is mine for the taking.
- I am stepping into my best self.
- I embrace all the highs and lows of this month.
- I am one month closer to progress on my new years goals.
- I’m doing everything to my best ability.
- I deserve peace and comfort.
- I strive to lead a balanced life.
Want to become your most confident self? Grab my affirmation cards!
Lucky Girl Syndrome: The belief that you are the luckiest girl in the world, thus creating a mindset where good things come to you easily, always.
This deck of 32 affirmation cards based on “lucky girl syndrome” will help you…
Deep February Affirmations
- I will always have my best interest at heart.
- I will take February as a time for personal growth and self care.
- I will come out of this month even stronger.
- Self care is just as important as my other tasks. (rewarding self care ideas here!)
- With each passing month, I am becoming solidified into the person I’m meant to be.
- I believe deeply in my capabilities.
- I will go far in life.
- I will never abandon myself.
- I will take the time to rekindle my inner child.
February Affirmations for Women
- My confidence grows more and more each day.
- When I pursue something I care about, I am unstoppable.
- I will show up for myself every single day.
- Today, I celebrate all positive opportunities in my life.
- I am the luckiest girl in the world.
- Good things come to me naturally.
- I am wholeheartedly proud of who I am.
- I am manifesting my most ideal life.
- I am carving a path for myself that is all my own.
- I deserve comfort in all areas of my life.
RELATED: 15 Best Affirmation Cards for Every Day Confidence
Final Thoughts on February Affirmations
In case you have no idea what to focus on this February, I suggest to take advantage of the final full winter month. This means leaning into the slowness and coziness of the last winter days.
There’s also Valentine’s Day, which is a great opportunity for self-love and sharing your love with those around you! These Valentine’s Day Self Love Ideas should help you out with that.
Lastly, this may be a good opportunity to nudge yourself back to those new years goals you set last month. Check in with yourself and see how you can stay on track with positive habits that support what you’d like to achieve. Getting some vision board inspiration is a great motivation-boost!
Have a fantastic February!
More February Self Care You’ll Love
23 Self Love Valentine’s Day Ideas to Treat Yourself
40 Valentine’s Day Affirmations for a Day of Self Love
47 Heartfelt Valentine’s Day Journal Prompts
New Month Journal Prompts for Goal Setting