Many Valentine’s Day affirmations, quotes, and other activities on the web seem to be geared toward children, so I decided to share some affirmations for showing yourself some self love this Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day is alllll about love after all. And with how harsh our inner critic can be most days of the year, you can think of Valentine’s Day as the perfect “reset” to get intentional about practicing self love and appreciation.
Valentines Day can be for you, too
When you think of Valentine’s Day, your first thought is probably of romantic love. There’s nothing wrong with that, and if you have a significant other, you should certainly show them love today! But all too often, there’s someone we’re forgetting. And that someone is ourselves.
Only 25% of people buy themselves a Valentine’s gift. We all deserve more than that!
Self love is so often overlooked. Sometimes we feel awkward, or even selfish, for showing love and kindness to ourselves. But the reality is that this is just as necessary as the love we show to others! In fact, we really need that self-support in place before we can expect to give to others.
So if you’re ready to give yourself the gift of love this Valentine’s Day, look no further than these positive affirmations to hype yourself up!
40 Valentine’s Day Affirmations to Give Yourself Some Love!
Positive Affirmations for Valentine’s Day
- I am worthy of love today and everyday.
- I don’t need a relationship to complete me.
- I support myself.
- I appreciate everything I do.
- I give my love to everyone around me.
- I deserve to put myself first.
- I deserve to show myself the same compassion and grace I show others.
- I am proud of all my accomplishments.
- I will give myself what I need most today.
- I will listen to my heart and let it guide me to the things I value.
- I am doing a fantastic job.
- I have only positive feelings about indulging in self care today.
- I make self care a priority not just today, but everyday in some small way.
Want to become your most confident self? Grab these affirmation cards!
Lucky Girl Syndrome: The belief that you are the luckiest girl in the world, thus creating a mindset where good things come to you easily, always.
This deck of 32 affirmation cards based on “lucky girl syndrome” will help you…
Valentine’s Day Affirmations for Self Love
- I am proud of the person I’m becoming.
- I am exuding inner and outer beauty.
- I give myself the unconditional love and care I deserve.
- I have high standards for myself and I don’t feel bad about it.
- I deserve only the very best.
- I have abundant love for both myself and the loved ones in my life.
- I have so much to be grateful for and feel good about this Valentine’s Day.
- I am so blessed.
- I am the luckiest girl in the world.
- I don’t need to justify myself to others.
- I have so much love to give.
- I am growing into the best version of myself each day.
- I’ve come so far.
- I am impressed by all the good qualities I possess.
Valentine’s Day Affirmations to Write on Paper Hearts
- I love my life and all the good things in it.
- I am strong and powerful.
- I am determined and resilient.
- I can do anything I set my mind to.
- I am confident in who I am.
- All good things come to me in due time.
- I am kind, loving, and compassionate.
- My passion for what I love shines through.
- I will do great things.
- I add value to the world.
- I am a complex human being and I love that about me.
- I attract all the right opportunities.
- I am allowed to be my whole self.
Final Thoughts on Valentine’s Day Affirmations
Remember not to overlook the love you deserve this Valentine’s Day!
These Valentine’s Day affirmations are here to help you in your self love journey. They will benefit you the most if you carry them beyond today and into the rest of the year. Self love doesn’t come easy, but with enough consistency, it will work its way into your self-image before you know it!
More Self Love for Valentine’s Day
LIKE THESE VALENTINE’S DAY AFFIRMATIONS? PIN THEM FOR LATER!
Last Updated on January 23, 2023