Easter Affirmations: 36 Positive Statements for Anyone to Enjoy
Last Updated on March 31, 2023
Happy Easter! Whether you’re religious or simply enjoy the festivities of Easter, my hope is to lift your spirits and help you find peace and joy with these Easter affirmations!
If you find yourself asking “wait, what’s the true meaning of Easter?” (you know, besides Easter bunnies and eggs LOL) I’ll refresh your memory. The true meaning of Easter, as a traditionally Christian holiday, is to celebrate the belief in the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
It’s also recognized as a pagan holiday, celebrating the start of the spring equinox.
But you’re also free to celebrate the holiday however you want, as long as you’re respectful about it. In more mainstream terms, Easter is a good marker of hope and renewal, and allows us to bask in the joys of spring!
Since my blog welcomes women from all walks of life, I want to make sure to offer positive statements for everyone, regardless of religious affiliation. So there’s a little something for everyone in these Easter affirmations!
Easter Affirmations: 36 Positive Statements for Anyone to Enjoy
Ready to bask in your gratitude this Easter?! These affirmations are just the thing for you (yes, you! No matter who you are!), whether you simply wish for a happy easter, or want to take the opportunity to reflect on your blessings or the biblical impact you’ve experienced in your life!
Make sure to pin these Easter affirmations so you don’t forget them!
Happy Easter Affirmations
- I reflect on the joy, peace, and renewal Easter symbolizes for me.
- I choose to focus solely on the good and leave the bad behind me.
- With each passing day bringing more warmth, I am happier.
- My heart is open to receiving gratitude, love, and abundance this Easter.
- I reflect on my appreciation for the loved ones in my life.
- I trust the process and believe that everything is unfolding for me as it should this season.
- I choose to forgive myself and those around me.
- I release anything holding me back from stepping into a fresh start.
- I will thrive and prosper this Easter.
- I choose to fully ground myself in what’s right in front of me, appreciating all the beauty in my space.
- I lean into these feelings of renewal and focus on the energizing influence of the spring.
- Easter is the perfect time to celebrate life and love!
Enjoy positive affirmations like these? Get them as cards!
A physical reminder of positive vibes is even more effective for improving your mindset! Grab this deck of 40 printable affirmation cards and bring these affirmations to life.
Use them as journal prompts, stick ‘em on your mirror for an everyday reminder, or get creative and turn them into a vision board or collage on your wall!
RELATED: 30+ Positive Affirmation Gifts to Empower Your Loved Ones
Easter Biblical Affirmations
- God always has me in mind, and for that I feel immense peace.
“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” (Numbers 6:24-26)
- I can rest easy as I place my trust in God.
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 15:13)
- I am always striving to become the best version of myself.
“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.” (Matthew 5:6)
- Anything I set my mind to will happen because good things always come to me.
“May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.” (Psalm 20:4)
- God sees that I deserve wisdom and he provides me with it.
“If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.” (James 1:5)
- With God in my heart, I am strong enough to accomplish anything.
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13)
- I don’t need to worry because He ensures all of my needs will be met.
“And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19)
- I am as blessed as blessed can be as I put my faith in God.
“Blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence.” (Jeremiah 17:7)
- God is always good to me because I put my trust in his guidance.
“The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him.” (Lamentations 3:25)
- I am rich in health, wealth, happiness, relationships, and destiny.
“The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it.” (Proverbs 10:22)
- God makes me strong.
“In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul.” (Psalm 138:3)
- God is intentional in providing me a specific purpose on this day and everyday.
“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.” (Ephesians 2:10)
Don’t lose sight of these Easter affirmations! Pin them so you have ’em handy!
RELATED: 30 April Affirmations to Invite Positivity Into Each Day
Easter Affirmations for Blessings
- My heart is open to receiving all of life’s amazing blessings.
- I reflect on the sacrifices Jesus made for us to live good lives.
- I am blessed to feel the earth beneath me and to breathe with ease.
- I am blessed to attract so many good things into my life.
- I am blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people who lift me up.
- I am blessed to cherish this opportunity of life.
- I am blessed with the utmost health, wellness, and happiness this Easter.
- Easter reminds us that even after long, dark, dreary days, there is a light always waiting for us.
- Today, I celebrate the joy of community.
- I firmly believe that the kindness and compassion I give to others comes right back to me.
- I am blessed with being given the strength and persistence necessary to overcome any obstacles in my life.
- I am blessed by the support and encouragement of those who believe in me.
Enjoy these Easter affirmations and have the most blessed, joyous Easter!
Allow these Easter affirmations to guide you throughout your holiday and throughout the spring season! Practicing positive affirmations for specific holidays can help you feel more mindful and present as you go about the holiday.
More Affirmations You’ll Love
36 Positive Spring Affirmations for a Breath of Fresh Air
30 April Affirmations to Invite Positivity Into Each Day
60 Funny Positive Affirmations to Make You Laugh
75 Affirmations for Mental Strength to Encourage You