Last Updated on March 8, 2023
Looking for positive inspiration this April? Get ready for the ultimate spring mood-boost with these April affirmations.
As we finally leave those dreary winter months behind FOR GOOD (well, til next year anyway), we’ve gotta soak up the positive vibes spring has to offer us. And what better way to do so than by starting a positive affirmation practice this April?
If you start practicing affirmations regularly, you can even re-train your brain to make positive thoughts become second nature. This means you can silence your inner critic and make positive self-talk a bigger part of your inner dialogue!
So, are ya ready to jump into April in the best way possible?
April is a good month to start something new.
April is the first full month of spring. With spring being such a breath of fresh air, it’s the perfect time for new beginnings in a new month!
Seeing what you can add to your routine, like practicing these April Affirmations each day, can help “revive” your daily habits in a positive way.
If you’re looking for something new to help you prioritize self care in a super easy way, I would most definitely start building an affirmation practice. Affirmations only need to take up a few minutes of your time each day. I find them easiest to work into my morning routine, so that I can have a good mindset boost before my work day.
30 Daily Positive Affirmations for Every Day of April
- I’m not afraid to welcome new change.
- Any day is a good day to add something new to my routine.
- I will focus all my energy on the positive, and release the negative.
- Good things are coming. I can just feel it.
- I am embracing what I can control and accepting what I cannot.
- I am allowed to just be.
- Pain and discomfort are only temporary. I will experience good feelings again.
- I choose to fuel my body and mind with health and wellness.
- Just like April flowers, I am blooming more each day.
- New opportunities are always flowing to me and I am excited.
- I love my healthy balanced lifestyle and the way it makes me feel.
- I am allowed to prioritize myself.
- I am calm, patient, and resilient.
- There’s no better day than today to cultivate my joy.
- My life is filled with abundance and I can feel the gratitude from it.
- I am in charge of designing my ideal lifestyle.
- I will take moments for peace and stillness today.
- I love and appreciate the value that the people in my life bring me.
- I am taken care of.
- I am so lucky, things just work out for me.
Lucky Girl Syndrome: The belief that you are the luckiest girl in the world, thus creating a mindset where good things come to you easily, always.
This deck of 32 affirmation cards based on “lucky girl syndrome” will help you…
- I will ground myself in each present day, never letting the days pass me by.
- I see the beauty in all of the little happy moments I encounter.
- Things are going amazing for me.
- Each day I am getting one step closer to my truest self.
- Today, I remember to just breathe.
- I allow myself to feel my feelings as they come.
- I don’t judge myself for having normal human struggles.
- Everything will come in due time.
- Today is my reminder to practice unconditional self love.
- I give myself permission to rest and recharge.
Now is your time to start April with a fresh new mindset.
And these April affirmations are a great first step to getting there! Building positive mindset habits isn’t immediate, but the more you practice, the more you seek out the good, and the more you show yourself self love and compassion, the easier it gets to cultivate a positive mindset.
Have a super duper happy April!