36 Positive Spring Affirmations for a Breath of Fresh Air
Last Updated on January 23, 2023
There’s no better feeling than when spring has sprung! Flowers are blooming, animals are out and about, picnic weather is here, and the good vibes are all around! If you want to embrace the best of this season, these spring affirmations are the perfect thing.
Springtime affirmations are a feel-good way to boost your gratitude and practice mindfulness of the current season as we exit winter. Spring equinox is on March 20th, which marks the beginning of this lovely season.
Let’s immerse ourselves in all things spring with these positive spring affirmations!
36 Positive Spring Affirmations for a Fresh Start This Season
Feel invigorated for the spring season with these springtime affirmations! These are some great spring words to use to bask in the joy this season has to offer.
- I am blooming into the best version of myself.
- The sights, sounds, and other senses of this season feel great.
- I am cherishing these warmer, brighter days.
- I am so grateful for all the beautiful nature around me.
- Spring is my season to do great things.
- I am abundant and open to all new opportunities.
- I let things be just as they are.
- I am going with the flow of the changing seasons.
- Spring is the perfect time for renewal in my life.
- I am connected to this present moment and my place in it.
RELATED: 45 Mindfulness Affirmations to Immerse Yourself in the Present
- I am growing in so many positive ways.
- I deserve to nurture myself.
- Self love will be a big focus of mine this spring.
- I am at peace and harmony with the world around me.
- I will trust the process.
- I appreciate all this season has to bring me.
- I am a magnet of joy and all good things.
- I am exuding confidence everywhere I go.
RELATED: 30 Day Self Love Affirmations to Bump Up the Confidence
Step into your most confident self this spring with my affirmation cards!
Lucky Girl Syndrome: The belief that you are the luckiest girl in the world, thus creating a mindset where good things come to you easily, always.
This deck of 32 affirmation cards based on “lucky girl syndrome” will help you…
Spring Equinox Affirmations
- I nourish my body and mind in a way that makes me feel my best.
- I am intentional with every step I take in my life.
- I lift myself up and will support myself always.
- I feel invigorated, rejuvenated, and healthy.
- I am enthusiastic and eager to experience this season.
- Any challenges I face this spring I will use as a learning experience.
- Each new day is a chance to grow in some way.
- I can accomplish absolutely anything.
- Spring reminds me that even the darkest of days always come to an end.
RELATED: 30 Supportive Affirmations for Bad Days
- I am creating space for new beginnings.
- I am excited for what these next few months have in store.
- I am getting clearer with my intentions.
- I am calm, collected, and sure of myself.
- New ideas flow to me with ease.
- I am releasing anything that drains my energy.
- I am creating space for new habits that feel good.
- I am doing a fantastic job.
- I’m going through this spring season with a growth mindset, not a fixed mindset.
RELATED: 55 Journal Prompts for a Growth Mindset
Final Thoughts on Spring Affirmations
As you go through these springtime affirmations, allow your mindset to shift into one of gratitude, abundance, renewal, and awakening: all themes associated with spring.
Each new season is a great time to take a pause, reset, and re-evaluate your goals, intentions, and overall mindset. Checking in with yourself at the start of every season like this is a great self-support action.
More Spring Inspiration You’ll Love
45 Spring Journal Prompts for Adults for a Fresh Start
10 Spring Self Care Ideas for April Stress Awareness Month
The Monthly Routine You Didn’t Know You Needed to Reset Your Life
55 Eye-Opening Journal Prompts for Self Growth