Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I may receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you sign up or purchase products or services mentioned. Please see my full disclosure (https://ambitiouslyalexa.com/affiliate-disclosure) for further information.
Adjusting to seasonal changes, especially the colder, darker seasons, isn’t so easy for everyone. If you love the sunshine and warm days of summer, sometimes it can be hard to accept the transformation that autumn brings.
But no matter how you feel about fall, each new season is an opportunity to reflect, realign yourself, and shift your priorities. These fall affirmations are here to help you do just that!
As the Autumn days get shorter and darker, check in with yourself.
Checking in with yourself at the start of every season is a good habit to form. Assessing your mental health, your goals, and your self care routine are all great things to think about as a new season starts! These fall affirmations will help you reflect on where you’re at and adjust your mindset, feelings, and behaviors accordingly.
Here’s the science behind affirmations
Positive affirmations really do have psychological science to back them up. Practicing positive affirmations, like these fall affirmations, strengthen the pathways in your brain related to your self-processing and your sense of worth.
Positive affirmations are kind of like exercise for your brain. The more you practice them, the more they strengthen a positive view of yourself. If you practice affirmations consistently enough, you’re likely to notice a change in your self-esteem and in your inner self-talk.
15 Fall Affirmations to Embrace the Changing Season
- As the seasons change, I accept the transformation that comes with it.
- This new chapter of my life will bring me opportunity, success, and progress.
- I will prioritize rest when I notice I need it.
- Everything meant to be in my life comes at exactly the right time.
- I’m starting each day of the fall season with a strong sense of gratitude.
- I give myself permission to be gentle with myself through transitions.
- I am open to embracing new patterns in my lifestyle and ways of being.
- I allow myself to feel my feelings and stay tuned into my thoughts and emotions.
Enjoy practicing affirmations? Get them as cards!
A physical reminder of positive vibes is even more effective for improving your mindset! Grab this deck of 40 printable affirmation cards and bring these affirmations to life. Use them as journal prompts, stick ‘em on your mirror for an everyday reminder, or get creative and turn them into a vision board or collage on your wall!
- I am grounded and mindful in every present moment.
- I am releasing any feelings of resistance to change.
- I am reserving the necessary time, space, and energy to meet my needs this fall.
- There is no harm in slowing down. Knowing when I need to slow down is beneficial to my overall wellbeing.
- I am walking into this new season releasing anything that no longer serves me.
- I trust that I am right where I need to be right now and that anything I want to happen will happen when the time is right.
- I am able to go with the flow of whichever direction my life brings me.
Affirmations are a helpful coping tool, but you’ll find the most benefit for your mental health if you pair them with therapy. Talking to an online therapist can really help you out. It’s helped me tremendously! I always recommend Online Therapy because it’s a comprehensive, effective online therapy toolkit at an affordable monthly cost. Get 20% off your first month with the link below!
Let me know in the comments:
Which of these fall affirmations resonate the most with you?
More Affirmations You’ll Love
LIKE THESE FALL AFFIRMATIONS? PIN THEM FOR LATER!
Last Updated on November 27, 2022