This post contains affiliate links and I may receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you sign up or purchase products or services mentioned. Read the full disclosure here.
Last Updated on September 20, 2023
Adjusting to seasonal changes, especially the colder, darker seasons, isn’t so easy for everyone. If you love the sunshine and warm days of summer, sometimes it can be hard to accept the transformation that autumn brings.
But no matter how you feel about fall, each new season is an opportunity to reflect, realign yourself, and shift your priorities. These fall affirmations are here to help you do just that!
Don’t forget about these fall positive affirmations! Pin ’em to come back later!
As the Autumn days get shorter and darker, check in with yourself.
Checking in with yourself at the start of every season is a good habit to form. Assessing your mental health, your goals, and your self care routine are all great things to think about as a new season starts! These fall affirmations will help you reflect on where you’re at and adjust your mindset, feelings, and behaviors accordingly.
Here’s the science behind affirmations
Positive affirmations really do have psychological science to back them up. Practicing positive affirmations, like these fall affirmations, strengthen the pathways in your brain related to your self-processing and your sense of worth.
Positive affirmations are kind of like exercise for your brain. The more you practice them, the more they strengthen a positive view of yourself. If you practice affirmations consistently enough, you’re likely to notice a change in your self-esteem and in your inner self-talk.
30 Fall Affirmations to Embrace the Changing Season
Immerse yourself in the joy of autumn with these fall positive affirmations! Whether you want to celebrate the Fall Equinox or simply enjoy some cozy, inspirational fall quotes, you’ll love these!
What are some positive affirmations for autumn?
- As the seasons change, I accept the transformation that comes with it.
- This new chapter of my life will bring me opportunity, success, and progress.
- I will prioritize rest when I notice I need it.
- Everything meant to be in my life comes at exactly the right time.
- I’m starting each day of the fall season with a strong sense of gratitude.
- I give myself permission to be gentle with myself through transitions.
- I am open to embracing new patterns in my lifestyle and ways of being.
- I allow myself to feel my feelings and stay tuned into my thoughts and emotions.
- I am grounded and mindful in every present moment (you’ll love these journal prompts for grounding yourself).
- I am releasing any feelings of resistance to change.
- I am reserving the necessary time, space, and energy to meet my needs this fall.
- There is no harm in slowing down. Knowing when I need to slow down is beneficial to my wellbeing.
- I am walking into this new season releasing anything that no longer serves me.
- I trust that I am right where I need to be right now and that anything I want to happen will happen when the time is right.
- I am able to go with the flow of whichever direction my life brings me.
Enjoy practicing affirmations? Get them as cards!
A physical reminder of positive vibes is even more effective for improving your mindset! Grab this deck of 40 printable affirmation cards and bring these affirmations to life. Use them as journal prompts, stick ‘em on your mirror for an everyday reminder, or get creative and turn them into a vision board or collage on your wall!
- I embrace my growth as a beautiful part of life’s cycles.
- I indulge in the crisp fall air that leaves me feeling awakened.
- I create space for new blessings.
- I find comfort in the present moment, as it nurtures my soul.
- As I observe the magic of fall, I recognize how amazing transformation can be.
- I will lean into self care and allow for slow and soothing activities in my routine. (Try these fall self care ideas to feel nice ‘n cozy!)
- I will savor life’s little pleasures as if they were pumpkin spice lattes.
- Just like the changing leaves, I adapt and thrive in the new season.
- I release any resistance I feel about growth and transformation.
- I allow my journey to take me wherever it needs to go.
- I trust that every twist and turn in my life brings me necessary growth.
- I am surrounded by vibrant fall colors that spark my creativity.
- I deserve to be gentle with myself as I transition out of one season and into the next.
- I diligently set intentions for the months ahead.
- I feel fully aligned with the wonder and joy of the current season.
Let me know in the comments: