This post contains affiliate links and I may receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you sign up or purchase products or services mentioned. Read the full disclosure here.
Last Updated on October 10, 2023
November can be an absolutely beautiful month, but it’s not without its challenges. Those pesky seasonal affective symptoms, like low energy, sluggishness, and loss of interest in the things you enjoy, always seem to creep up.
With shorter, darker days this season, you might need all the fall positivity you can get. These November affirmations, one for each day of the month, are the perfect statements to focus on to lift your spirits.
If you can relate to the mood changes that come with this time of year, these affirmations will help you stay strong and keep going. For each day of the month, take some peaceful quiet time to reflect on each affirmation. You can even block off some time to journal about how the affirmation makes you feel!
What is an affirmation?
Affirmations are short, powerful statements that impact your mindset and inner dialogue. We experience soooo many thoughts per day (more than 6,000, actually!) and some can be downright cruel to ourselves.
Positive affirmations, when practiced over time, can actually re-train our brains to opt for positive self talk over negative self talk.
If you think you have a harsh inner critic, you would greatly benefit from practicing these November affirmations.
The more you speak, write, and reflect on positive affirmations, the more you will begin to believe them.
Benefits of positive affirmations include…
- Stronger self-confidence and well-being
- A boost in your mood
- Less self-criticism
- Anxiety relief
- Improvements toward healthier self-talk habits
Without further ado, here are the best November quotes to use as seasonal mood boosters this late fall season.
30 Daily Positive Affirmations for November
Let’s get into the spirit of mindfulness and gratitude this November! These November affirmations will help you practice resilience and perseverance as the days get colder. With these comforting statements by your side, you’re sure to feel at peace all throughout the month.
Don’t lose these November affirmations! Pin ’em to come back later!
What are some good affirmations for a new month?
- My life is filled with good things, good people, and good experiences.
- Any negative thoughts and feelings I’m currently experiencing are only temporary and will pass.
- There are always brighter days in store for me ahead.
- With winter ahead, I am taking advantage of all opportunities to slow down and be mindful of how I feel.
- It is okay for me to experience and perceive things differently than others.
- I am exactly where I need to be right now.
- It is okay for my goals to change as I grow and change.
- Self care is not selfish, it’s necessary.
- I don’t need to pass judgment on myself for having certain thoughts and feelings. Instead, I will let them just exist.
- I deserve to be patient with myself.
- I am separating my sense of self worth from the things I do or achieve.
- I allow myself time to process the hard feelings. There is no rush.
- My happiness doesn’t need to depend on others.
- Not everyone has to understand me or my journey, and that’s okay.
- I am releasing anything that no longer serves me.
Want your affirmations to really shift your mindset?
A physical reminder that you ARE doing amazing is even more effective for your mindset! Grab this deck of 40 printable affirmation cards and bring these affirmations to life.
Use them as journal prompts, stick ‘em on your mirror for an everyday reminder, or get creative and turn them into a vision board or collage on your wall!
November Affirmations for Perseverance
- A new month is a chance for new opportunities.
- I am proud of ALL my little and big wins.
- I am doing a good job.
- There is nothing wrong with me, I am whole just the way I am.
- I am welcoming the gift of another month and the chance for a new start.
- I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.
- I feel no obligation to do anything other than what is best for me and my goals.
- I am allowed to say no to the things that don’t add any value to my life.
- I am gentle, kind, and accepting of myself.
- I attract all the good things into my life.
- Everyone is on their own timeline and my timeline is perfectly valid.
- I have so many unique traits, abilities, and quirks that make me awesome.
- It is okay to pause and take a breather when I’m getting overwhelmed.
- I can persevere no matter what obstacles are thrown my way.
- My worth is abundant.
Make November 1st Count!
If November seems to bring unwanted mood changes right along with it, there’s (luckily!) steps you can take to lessen the impact.
By focusing on one November affirmation for each day of the month, you’ll have a little beacon of hope to guide your daily life. Use each one as your intention for the day–your guiding force to practice a mindful month. You can even use these affirmations as journal prompts for deeper reflection.
You are enough just as you are, no matter the season of life you find yourself in this November. You have the power to start your month strong, and I believe in you!
Struggling with seasonal affective symptoms this time of year? Affirmations are a helpful coping tool, but you’ll find the most benefit if you pair them with therapy. Talking to an online therapist can really help you out. It’s helped me tremendously! I always recommend Online Therapy because it’s a comprehensive, effective online therapy toolkit at an affordable monthly cost. Get 20% off your first month with the link below!