This post contains affiliate links and I may receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you sign up or purchase products or services mentioned. Read the full disclosure here.
December is a pretty cheerful and joyful time of year! Christmas, holiday fun, looking forward to the new year and reflecting on the past one. Life is pretty good.
But with everything going on, it wouldn’t be surprising if you felt a little stressed keeping up with it all. Seasonal affective symptoms love to hit us hard too! That’s where these daily December affirmations come in.
Time for a mindset shift with end of the year affirmations
December isn’t exactly the most care-free, chill time of year (usually quite the opposite!). So while it is fun, it can also be totally stressful! I’m sure you’d agree that you could use a little encouragement to keep chugging along.
These December affirmations for the end of the year will be your go-to for looking back at what you’ve rocked, setting new goals, and giving yourself a much-needed positivity boost.
We’re all about having a stress-free December, filled with mindfulness and self-care!
What is an affirmation?
Affirmations are short, powerful statements that influence your inner self-talk. Believe it or not, we experience SO many thoughts per day (more than 6,000, actually!) and some can be less kind than others.
The cool thing about affirmations is that when practiced often enough, they can actually re-train our brains to choose positive self talk instead of negative!
Is your inner critic a little harsh? If so, you would see a lot of benefit from practicing these December 1st affirmations.
The more you speak, write, and reflect on positive affirmations, the more you will begin to believe them. This is immensely powerful for improving your mental health and mindset!
31 Daily Positive Affirmations for December
Don’t forget about these December Affirmations! Pin ’em to come back later!
- I will have a good month of December.
- I’m staying grounded in the joys this month has to offer.
- The holidays are a great time for making memories.
- I can have fun and also prioritize my mental health and wellbeing.
- I enjoy the gift of having my family and friends in my life.
- I am slowing down to enjoy the gift of the present.
- The end of this year marks great hope for the next year.
- The winter season brings so much beauty for me to appreciate.
- I feel so much gratitude for the gift that is my life.
- I am remembering to breathe when things get overwhelming.
- Rest is productive and I won’t feel guilty about my need to rest.
- This past year brought me so many blessings.
- There are so many blessings in store for me in the next year.
- The holidays give me the opportunity to slow down and appreciate my gratitude.
- I am a positive light.
Like positive affirmations? Get them as cards!
A physical reminder of positive vibes is even more effective for helping you stay grounded! Grab this deck of 40 printable affirmation cards and bring your affirmations to life. Use them as journal prompts, stick ‘em on your mirror for an everyday reminder, or get creative and turn them into a vision board or collage on your wall!
December 1 Affirmations
- I attract all the good opportunities.
- Negative feelings, like seasonal depression, are only temporary.
- I’m focusing on what I can control and letting go of what I can’t.
- There is so much more to come.
- I embrace the things that make me feel good.
- I can get through this holiday season because I’ve done it so many times before.
- I am ready for a good holiday season.
- I’m freeing myself of all limiting beliefs.
- I am in alignment with the path I’m currently on.
- I look for new doors that open for me.
- I am blessed with abundance.
- Everything in my life is working for me, not against me.
Struggling with low mood this time of year? Affirmations are a helpful coping tool, but you’ll find the most benefit if you pair them with therapy. Talking to an online therapist can really help you out. It’s helped me tremendously! I always recommend Online Therapy because it’s a comprehensive, effective online therapy toolkit at an affordable monthly cost. Get 20% off your first month with the link below!
- I am slowly becoming the best version of myself.
- I can handle any obstacles the next year throws at me.
- It’s okay to be a work in progress.
- I will be fully immersed in the present of good times.
Why December Affirmations Matter
You’re probably here because you’re a busy ambitious woman, so you know exactly how crazy the whirlwind of December is!With the holiday frenzy, year-end work commitments, and family gatherings, it’s easy to get swept away.
Practicing December affirmations like these will make a difference in your confidence and capabilities as you juggle the many responsibilities the end of the year has in store.
All that to say: these affirmations DO matter! Because they remind you to slow down, breathe, and find your center amidst the chaos.
In a month that often feels like a race to the finish line, your priority needs to be anything that helps you ground yourself. Remind yourself that you can make it through this holiday season, just like you have before!
December Daily Affirmations for Self-Care & Slowing Down
Let these positive affirmations serve as your little daily boost to make these last months of the year truly memorable. Remember, it’s okay to prioritize yourself, and these affirmations are your reminder to do just that.
You may have a lot on your plate (being the height of the holiday season and all!), but you can still find your moments of calm among the chaos.
So settle down, pour a warm drink, snuggle up, and let’s make this December overflow with positivity and self-love!
Cheers to finishing the year strong with these December affirmations! I believe in you.