43 May Affirmations for a Month of Abundance and Joy
Last Updated on April 27, 2023
With May coming along, I hope things are getting lively, blooming, warm, and vibrant where you live! We’re really starting to get into those happy feel-good months, and I say we need affirmations that reflect that feeling. Am I right?!
If you’re in agreement, then you’ll love what I have in store for you with these May affirmations. These affirmations will focus on gratitude, mindfulness, and simply feeling the joys of the spring season.
What are monthly affirmations?
First of all, affirmations are powerful statements that can encourage you toward practicing positive self-talk. You always hear “you’re your own worst critic!” being tossed around, and that statement is so very true.
So what can we do to silence this inner critic? To squash the negativity it feeds us?
Positive affirmations are the perfect place to start. We have a lot of thoughts running wild in our minds (over 6,000 thoughts, to be exact!). Why don’t we get intentional with those thoughts by reframing them to be more positive?
I’m sure you can guess that monthly affirmations have this same concept in mind, with a focus on the now. Monthly affirmations lean into the vibe of the season and can help you narrow your focus on what to think about in this particular month.
If you don’t regularly practice positive affirmations, let the month of May be your sign to start.
New month, new start, right? There’s no better time than the beginning of a fresh new month to begin implementing better habits. Maybe you’ve been noticing a lot of negative thoughts lately. Maybe you catch yourself being hyper-critical or not showing yourself the compassion you deserve.
If you can relate, then you’d likely benefit from cultivating a positive affirmations practice.
Not sure where to start? That’s where these May affirmations can help. As you browse through this list of May affirmations, I want you to take note of which ones really speak to you. Which ones you really need to hear most right now in this season of your life.
Let these affirmations become part of your daily self-talk and watch your mindset and wellbeing flourish! By June, you’ll be feeling wonderful.
What are 5 affirmations to say every morning in May?
If you could choose just 5 positive May affirmations to focus on throughout the month, I would pick the following!
Examples of Daily Positive Affirmations for May
- I am here. And I matter.
- I prioritize filling my cup before I fill others.
- I am doing a great job.
- I trust myself to make the right decisions.
- I will lean into the easy, carefree flow of spring.
This post will have a whole bunch more May affirmations to choose from too! But why stop here? I mean hey, you might as well get inspired with even more of my positive affirmations for every occasion!
I think you’ll love these spring affirmations to bask in the joy of the springtime. There’s also Sunday affirmations to prep you for the week ahead, affirmations for those tough Mondays, Tuesday affirmations, Wednesday affirmations for that mid work week boost, Thursday affirmations to keep you pushin’ along, Friday affirmations to end your week on a good note, and Saturday affirmations for a balanced weekend! No matter what day you stumble upon this blog post, I’ve got you covered.
Positive Affirmations for May 2023
Are you ready to feel more positive in May? These monthly affirmations are the little reminders you need to focus on abundance, self care, renewal, growth, transformation, gratitude, and joy in May!
You don’t wanna lose these May affirmations! Pin them to refer back to all month long.
- I have everything I need to achieve everything I want.
- I don’t need to go so fast. I give myself permission to slow down.
- I don’t need to worry about the next 5 or 10 steps, just the step in front of me.
- I feel inspired and energized by my goals each day.
- I welcome new opportunities that lift me up.
- I embrace positive change and accept the not-so-positive change.
- I will focus on my self care this month.
- I am figuring things out more and more as I go.
- I will take moments to stop and smell the roses.
- I give myself the same self love, compassion, and understanding I extend to others.
- I am a shining light of love and positivity.
- I attract only the right people and let go of the wrong people.
- I take small steps each day that add up to significant positive change in my life.
- I will go easy on myself.
- I will enjoy the journey instead of obsessing over the destination.
RELATED: 16 Best Affirmation Cards for Every Day Confidence (2023)
Loving these affirmations? These affirmation cards are even better!
Lucky Girl Syndrome: The belief that you are the luckiest girl in the world, thus creating a mindset where good things come to you easily, always.
This deck of 32 affirmation cards based on “lucky girl syndrome” will help you…
- I am worthy of success, contentment, and inner peace.
- I walk through the month of May with an abundance mindset, welcoming all the good things into my circle.
- I can overcome any challenge this month throws at me.
- My resilience grows more and more each day.
- I truly take in all of the beauty surrounding me, making the time to connect with it.
- My mental well-being is just as important as how productive I am.
- Rest is productive and I release all feelings of guilt about rest.
- I trust that my intuition can guide me toward what’s truly best for me.
- The decisions I make align with my goals and values.
- I release any limiting beliefs that hold me back from chasing what I love.
- I make the conscious effort to reframe all my negative beliefs into positive ones.
- My potential is limitless and I will always remember that.
RELATED: 36 Positive Spring Affirmations for a Breath of Fresh Air
Keep these May affirmations handy all month long! Pin them for later!
- I am grateful for the many blessings that come my way everyday, both big and small.
- I deserve to celebrate all of my achievements.
- I will not downplay my achievements or good qualities.
- I attract all of the things I work toward and care about.
- I am in alignment with the peaceful, carefree energy of May.
- I pay attention to the beauty of the spring season and how good it makes me feel.
- I am always worthy of love and respect.
- My purpose becomes clearer each day. I just need to trust the process.
- It is okay if I don’t have all the answers right now.
- I make a positive impact on those around me.
- I find great reward in taking care of my mind, body, and soul.
- I exhale fear and doubt and inhale security and confidence.
- I choose to surround myself only with people who lift me up and empower me.
- I practice self-forgiveness and the forgiveness of others so that I can move forward.
- I have unique talents and gifts that I am proud to share with the world in some way.
- I choose to create a positive, encouraging, and uplifting May for myself.
Did you like these May affirmations? Let me know in the comments:
Which affirmation is most powerful to you?
More Affirmations You’ll Love
36 Positive Spring Affirmations for a Breath of Fresh Air
76 Career Affirmations for Powerful Growth In Your Job
45 Mindfulness Affirmations to Immerse Yourself in the Present
16 Best Affirmation Cards for Every Day Confidence (2023)